It is common thought that a fancy bathroom is all about the grand scale. In reality, a luxury bathroom is a split between high end features and subtle details.
Bathrooms are a main focal point in the decor of a home. The bathroom serves as a place of solitude and relaxation. Since this space is so personal, it should be styled as you see fit. For a cohesive look, you will want the perfect blend of new and modern additions.
A luxurious bathroom can be created by blending styles, complimenting colors, and incorporating unique materials. With new and modern fixtures and design elements, your bathroom space will now be one that you’ll want to spend time in.
- Double sinks: for both practicality and aesthetics, double sinks add a sophisticated feel as well as a roomier appearance.
- Natural stone: wherever you can incorporate natural stone, be it with the countertop, shower tile, backsplash, or flooring. Granite, marble, and porcelain are all worth the investment. If you want luxury and durability, these natural stones will do it.
- Spacious shower with spa shower head: getting in a good shower can make or break a good day versus a bad. A spa shower head within a spacious, all-surround glass shower provides an invigorating experience.
- Soaking tubs: for maximum comfort, soaking tubs have a depth unlike other tubs, which will you to completely submerge and surrender to the warm water.
- Pebble and rock: these elements can be added to shower surrounds for a high-end feature that look amazing. You can add pebble and rock organically so it looks natural.
- Intricate light fixtures: to help illuminate the space, beautiful light fixtures can do just the trick to upgrade a bathroom. You can go for a chandelier style or a simple fixture.
Pell Interiors is experienced in creating luxurious spaces that are functional and uniquely designed with the latest trends. For a bathroom that does not impress and is in need of a renovation, contact us today. With new additions, we can turn your lackluster bathroom into a beautiful oasis.